My shop!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holy Crap....

I had an item make it to the front page of etsy!!!  How cool is that?!?!  The views on the item went from 5 to 150 in the span of like half an hour!!  So at least more people know my shop now!!  It's so hard to get a shop noticed in the sea of etsians...especially when I'm not exactly the best promoter...welcome to one of my new year's resolutions...

Ok, so this is the item...but I don't know why the picture is sideways...just turn your head to the right to see it properly.


And, I got a convo from somebody yesterday asking if I do wholesale on my wine charms...so maybe that will pan out into something too...although I'm still undecided how I feel about wholesale, but I guess I'll never know until I try.


Okay, I think I'll just ride high on these for a bit...

YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment